- Are you currently feeling overwhelmed, anxious, even fearful on the inside while you put on a brave, ‘I have it all together’ front on the outside?
- Do you feel time-poor, disconnected from others and struggling to be fully present in your own life?
- Do you feel like an ‘imposter’ or ‘fraud’ in your own work life or personal life and worry you are not ‘good enough’ as you are?
- Do you repeat unhelpful patterns in your life such as self-sabotage, addictions, procrastination, or relationship issues?
- Are you currently suffering from on-going illness (mental or physical), eg. anxiety, depression, PTSD, Complex PTSD, loss, autoimmune illness, pain, sadness or feeling just plain lost?
- Have you suffered from emotional, mental or narcissistic abuse from a family member or partner and found yourself struggling to maintain healthy boundaries, reclaim your identity or heal the deep wounds from your experience?
- Have you read the self-help books and seen professionals from every single modality without ever feeling any profound, long-term change?
- Do you struggle to remember who you were before you started applying limits and negative beliefs on yourself?
- Do you wish you could learn to heal YOURSELF with proven tools and strategies, tapping into the strength you already possess rather than pay a fortune in on-going fees to ‘experts’ to fix those broken and painful parts of you?
- Do you long to feel alive and happy again in your life, and allow yourself to SHINE through adversity?
- I have a plan…so, are you going to stay stuck here where you are OR are we going to take this journey together?
“No matter what you are going through right now, The Inner Shine Clinic can help you face “what is” with grace and dignity. We can help you to truly let go of the past and look to the future with inner peace and confidence” – Catherine Nyika, Founder & Principal Practitioner.
ABOUT THE INNER SHINE CLINIC
The Inner Shine Clinic is a transformational clinic that offers holistic, integrated counselling and coaching with a mind and body approach to wellbeing. We will guide you through the steps you need to take to feel empowered, at peace, balanced and fully present in your life again.
We understand how stressful things get sometimes. When challenging or unfortunate things happen in life, some of us can move on or move through it and some of us get stuck. Getting stuck is never a weakness or character flaw and asking for help is a sign of being brave and strong. Just as sure as the sun will rise again, tomorrow is a new day for you to start again. Maybe you’ve spoken to a therapist before and it didn’t really help or you just couldn’t take ‘action’ on making the necessary changes in your life. The reality is you could do therapy for years and talk until you have no words left, AND if we don’t address the fear, anxiety, trauma, unhelpful patterns and limiting beliefs held in your body as well as your mind, not much change will happen for you.
And here’s why.
Our bodies communicate all day long with all types of electrical and chemical impulses and these impulses tell our brains and body what to do. Unfortunately, under stressful situations these messages get all muddled and we process and hold onto information that our bodies sense as ‘red alert’ signals, sending us into fight-flight-freeze responses. When we hold onto stress, anxiety, hurt or trauma in the body it can manifest into physical, mental and emotional dis-ease.
Here at the clinic we support stressed out individuals, couples, teens and children, helping them with the challenges of an increasingly time-poor and overwhelmed world. We offer cutting edge services that target and heal the root of trauma and limiting beliefs holding us back in our lives.
Let us support you and your loved ones through your struggles, pain, anxiety and complex health issues. We will empower you to ‘thrive’ (through Emotional Freedom Techniques EFT) and not just merely ‘survive’ when you find the world wearying. We counsel clients both online and face-to-face for your convenience. Time to nourish your body, mind and spirit back to flourishing health and happiness, restoring balance, energy, inner peace and healing.
About Catherine Nyika
Hi, I’m Catherine Nyika, the founder and principal practitioner at The Inner Shine Clinic in Bondi Junction, Sydney. I am a dedicated advocate of empowering others to heal themselves with the innate wisdom and tools they already possess.
You are the expert in your own life and more powerful than anyone has ever led you to believe – you’ve just lost your way temporarily and need someone to remind you how truly amazing you are. I’m honoured to be the person you choose to support you on your journey. I am a clinical social worker and counsellor with expertise in mental health, an empowerment coach and Certified EFT Practitioner. I am also a mama bear to three amazing kids (a teen, a tween and a preschooler) who teach me so many rewarding and often painful lessons in life. They humble me and ground me.
I have been called a skilled, gentle master of intuition and compassion by clients I have worked with. My skillset has been labelled cutting edge and innovative. What I actually do is help you get out of your own way so you can find your ‘true self’ and begin the healing process you need right now. I draw upon my wisdom, experience and expertise to provide adults, teenagers and children with holistic integrative counselling grounded in deep listening, compassion, resiliency and self-empowerment.
When you work with me you will always be offered a compassionate, safe, caring and professional healing space to transform and move forward in your life.
QUALIFICATIONS: ACCREDITED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER IN ADULT AND ADOLESCENT MENTAL HEALTH (NZ, ANZASW & AUSTRALIA AASW); MASTER OF EDUCATION (GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING); POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL AND COMMUNITY WORK; MATRIX RE-IMPRINTING PRACTITIONER; CERTIFIED EFT (EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUES) PRACTITIONER THROUGH EFT INTERNATIONAL.